Bright and bold, perfect for the barbecue, you choose the veggies!
Prep time:10 mins
Cook time:10 mins
- 50g softened butter
- 45g Five Tastes Stir Fry Shot – Thai Basil & Chilli
- Prepared Vegetables:
- 2 corn on the cob, husks attached
- 2 small zucchini, sliced lengthways
- 1 bunch thick asparagus
- 4 thin slices kent pumpkin.
- Fried shallots and fresh coriander leaves, for garnish
Combine butter and Five Tastes Stir Fry Shot.
Pull back the husks of the corn and tie back. Wrap husks in foil to prevent them burning when cooking on the barbecue.
Brush vegetables with half of the chilli butter and cook on a preheated BBQ plate or chargrill plate for 2-3 minutes each side or until charred. Serve dolloped with remaining chilli butter. Garnish with fried shallots and coriander.
Use the flavoured butter on fish before cooking for a real hit of flavour.