A delicious Vietnamese starter ready in minutes!
Prep time:20 mins
Cook time:0 mins
- 45g Five Tastes Stir Fry Shot – Vietnamese Lemongrass & Kaffir Lime
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- Zest of ½ lime
- 170g can crab meat in brine, drained
- 1 mango, finely diced
- 2 spring onions, sliced
- 1 small carrot, finely diced or shredded
- 1 cup coriander leaves
- Large and small fresh mint leaves, for serving
- Fried shallots, for garnish
Combine Five Tastes Stir Fry Shot, lime juice and zest in a large bowl. Toss crab meat, mango, spring onions, carrot and coriander through dressing to coat well.
Place a small amount of salad on top of large mint leaves. Serve garnish with fried shallots and small mint leaves. Serve immediately.
10-12 finely diced lychees can be substituted for the mango.