A full of flavour, quick and easy chicken Thai green curry perfect for two
Prep time:5 mins
Cook time:8 mins
- 1 teaspoon peanut oil
- 2 tablespoons Five Tastes Thai Green Curry Paste
- 165ml can coconut milk
- ½ cup chicken stock
- 1 teaspoon fish sauce
- ½ teaspoon sugar
- 250g-300g chicken breast fillet, diced
- ¼ cup fresh coriander leaves
- 1 green chilli, chopped (optional)
- Steamed jasmine rice, for serving
Heat oil in a non stick wok or frypan over a medium-low heat. Add Five Tastes Curry Paste and cook for 1 minute or until fragrant.
Stir through coconut milk, chicken stock, fish sauce and sugar. Add chicken, bring to a simmer and cover for 5 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
Stir in coriander, chilli and serve with steamed rice.
For those who like a hot curry add the fresh chilli and for extra heat add the seeds as well.