A Thai green curry lower in fat that tastes as good as the original!
Prep time:5 mins
Cook time:10 mins
- Oil spray
- 500g skinless chicken thigh fillets, fat trimmed and diced
- ½ x 210g jar Five Tastes Thai Green Curry Paste
- 500g packet frozen Birds Eye Country Harvest Carrot, Cauliflower, Broccoli and Sugar Snap Peas
- 400ml can light coconut milk
- ½ cup coriander leaves
- 1 lime, cut into cheeks
- Steamed rice, for serving
Lightly spray a non stick pan or wok with oil. Cook chicken for 2-3 minutes or until browned. Stir through Five Tastes Curry Paste and cook for 1 minute or until fragrant.
Add frozen Birds Eye Country Harvest vegetables and continue to cook for 2 minutes. Stir in light coconut milk, cover and simmer for 5 minutes.
Stir in coriander and serve immediately with lime cheeks and rice.
Substitute white rice for brown.