We used frozen dumplings in this recipe but any dumpling may be used
Prep time:10 mins
Cook time:10 mins
- 210g jar Five Tastes Laksa Paste
- 2 cups water
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 2cm piece ginger, thinly sliced
- 10 chicken & coriander dumplings
- 2 lime cheeks
- Shredded spring onion and white radish, for serving
- Sliced red chilli, for garnish
Combine Five Tastes Laksa Paste, water, sugar and ginger in a saucepan and bring to the boil. Add dumplings, cover and simmer for 10 minutes. Discard ginger if desired.
Serve soup with lime cheeks, topped with shredded spring onion and radish. Garnish with chilli.
Place spring onion and radish in chilled water for half hour to curl and become crisp.